1. BUILD A BACKYARD OBSTACLE COURSE
2. USE THE HOSE FOR A OUTDOOR SPRINKLER
3. ARRANGE A BIG BBQ WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS
4. HAVE A WATER BALLOON FIGHT
5. GO TO A LOCAL ICE CREAM PLACE
6. MAKE JAM
7. HAVE A OUTDOOR MOVIE NIGHT
8. MAKE A SUMMER CAMP FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
9. PAINT PICTURES OUTSIDE
10. HAVE A BIG CAMPFIRE
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SUMMER!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
A calculator is for counting blessings. Have you ever looked in your closet and said "I have nothing to wear!" Well when you feel saying that remember that some people have nothing to wear. Maybe your thinking "What can i do to help?" Well if you don't want to take a 2 day trip to India what you can do is pray. All you have to do is talk to god and ask him to be with the people in the countries that have had tornados, hurricanes and things like that. And some countries won't allow people to talk about jesus!
Here are some specific places you could pray for: Japan, India, and springfield, MA
Thank you for praying from Hope!